UVC Sanitation solutions
Our state of the art germicidal UVC sanitation devices destroy the RNA and DNA of all types of pathogens with a kill rate of 99.99%! MADE IN CANADA!
Top 8 Features of UVC Germicidal Sanitation Devices:
- Destroy the RNA and DNA of all types of pathogens by 99.99%.
- Equip your HVAC air ducts with UV devices to lower the airborne pathogen count.
- Sun Supplies UVC Sanitation devices work directly to destroy pathogens on surfaces as well as in the air, releasing free radicals for air purity.
- Destroyed pathogens cannot build resistance to UVC Sanitation photons.
- Purify the air without any ozone production.
- Easy-to-use, fully stainless steel UV devices that are proudly manufactured in Canada.
- Long life 16,000 hour UV lamp technology.
- Simple financing options, quick shipping across Canada.
UV Sanitation Devices by Sun Supplies destroy 99.99% of various pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, and fungal spores on surfaces and in the air when used as directed.
UVC Sanitation for specific Industry Sectors:
EPA registered, Manufactured in Canada, UVC Germicidal Devices
About UVC Sanitation
What is UVC light?
Is Germicidal UVC A proven technology?
It has been known for decades by researchers and scientists that germicidal ultraviolet light, also known as UVC can kill up to 99.9% of pathogens such as viruses and bacteria. The Center for Disease Control in the USA has endorsed the use of germicidal UV (GUV) light in hospitals in the early 2000s, and subsequently FEMA has endorsed it for use in buildings. More recently it’s been being utilized in hospitals to disinfect against COVID-19… Read More
UVC Science Resources:
Evaluation of UVC Light-Emitting Device for Disinfection of High Touch Surfaces – International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
Handheld Trio: 20W, 40W and 100W Models
upright room sanitizers
Space-500 & Space-1000: UVC Units
air duct sanitizers
Air Duct Units: UVC-10 & UVC-15
UVC air ducts were originally invented by our manufacturing company and put to use in 1992, supplied to hospices for the critically ill, elder housing facilities, dental clinics, as well as to sick buildings with air quality issues.